OUR TIME Tickets –Spot Young Co. 2020
Reserve your tickets to watch The Spot Young Company's 2020 Presentation of OUR TIME: A Virtual Sondheim Showcase. Tickets are FREE (but we have included donation tiers in the drop-down menu if you'd like to support our continued educational efforts!) Once you have reserved your ticket you will receive two e-mails: an order confirmation with your receipt and one with your E-Ticket and directions for streaming the performance!
The performance will become available to stream on December 18th at 7pm thru December 20th at 11:59pm. You can watch the show as many times as you'd like during that period.
When placing your order please use the email you would like your ticket/show-link sent to! Also, under "Shipping" please select E-TICKET Delivery.
If you have any questions about tickets, streaming or this production please email us at email@example.com. We are happy to help and hope to make this virtual experience as simple as possible.
If you would like more information about our GIVING options please visit: www.spotsunvalley.com/giving or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY THE SHOW!
Standard Tickets are Free • Donations are Welcome
Be a light! We have included several donation tiers (drop down menu above) named after all the lights that keep those working in the theater SAFE and VISIBLE.
- Flashlight Donation • $5 (for quick changes, activating glowtape)
- Blue Light Donation • $10 (keeps backstage area lit even in a blackout)
- Ghost Light Donation • $15 (ensures the theater is never truly dark)
- Work Lights Donation • $25 (provide direct overheard lighting for construction and rehearsal on stage)
- House Lights Donation • $35 (provides audience light to find seats/indicate the show is beginning or ending)
- Spotlight Donation • $50 (tracks and highlights a performer onstage)
The Spot Sun Valley Inc. is a non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. All donations to The Spot are deductible and go towards operational costs, production costs, and tuition assistance for students. Gifts are tax deductible to the full extent provided by the law. Tax ID # 81-2964740